| || |
As a pupil at Comberton Village College you are agreeing to abide by the following rules whenever you log on to our Learning Platform. Permission to use the Learning Platform is conditional upon you agreeing to abide by these simple rules. Any breaches of these rules will be treated as a disciplinary matter and dealt with appropriately. Sanctions imposed could result in the right to use the facilities being withdrawn either temporarily or, under certain conditions, permanently.
Each individual is responsible for the security and use of their username and password.
- You are not allowed to use the account, username or password of any other user.
- You must not disclose your username or password to anyone else.
Communication YOU MUST NOT:
When using the Learning Platform’s communication facilities you will be able to interact with fellow pupils and your teachers in a friendly and intellectually stimulating environment. Remember that you are conversing with real people and not with a screen name in cyberspace, only post comments which are appropriate to the particular discussion.
- Post anything abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal.
- Post any personal or private information on any individual.
- Copy or forward e-mail or any other private messages without permission.
- Include material which is confidential or the copyright of which is owned by someone else, unless you have first obtained permission.
- Post material which contains viruses or other programs which may disrupt the school's systems.
- Post any advertising or promotional material.
- Behave in an impolite or offensive manner.
When creating or publishing content within the Learning Platform you must:
- Never to give out personal details of any kind which may identify you, your friends or your location.
- Never place personal photos on your personal space without considering how the photo could be used now or in the future.
The College reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any of the content which appears on the Learning Platform at any time and without prior notice.